![]() |
| Ah Alice... You understand me! |
Blogging about my reading habits has always seemed to me to be a great thing: talking about books, sharing thoughts on books, reading books along with other people! And the communities of book bloggers I've come across so far have all been lovely and so happy and willing to talk a newbie through the basics of these blogging shenanigans. It's not my first time at the blog-rodeo, however, and I can't wait to get stuck into sharing my love of the written word with you!
As always, this blog will hopefully stay updated at least once at week. That is, provided that my sieve-like brain and powers of procrastination don't completely murder my work ethic! You can expect reviews, rambles, rants, and perhaps the occasional snippet of my own work.
If this is going to work, I'd better get back to reading! Ciao for now, chaps and chapettes - keep on BakingBookies!

No comments:
Post a Comment